Balamban: Island in the Sky! (Updated 9/11)





Island in the Sky is a mountain resort in Barangay Gaas, Balamban. There really isn't much to see except for the wonderful view of mountains. :) My mom just desperately wanted to see the place. Its cool if you just want to enjoy the peace and quiet.

The resort can be reached by V-hires to Balamban (its on the left side). The ones that I saw were GT Express. We passed by a lot of those on the way to the place and going home. The views leading up to Balamban is cool as well coz you get to pass Trans-central Highway. :) We didn't stop to take pictures though. Baaaddd.

taken here

For details pls check my updated post here JVR Island in the Sky

12 comments:

Cebu Philippines Expat said...

Good information about Balamban. Cebu is great place for backpackers, inexpensive and wonderful countryside and mountain areas!

Bisdak said...

tnx for droppin b y..

Unknown said...

do u have any contact tn for island in d sky? pls email me the info - zkunks@gmail.com or send me a msg @ 9095749998

Anonymous said...

hi kindly send me a contact number..i wana go there..thnx..my number: 09285549486/09224500882

Unknown said...

hi!can i ask a questions
1.island in the sky...how many hours land trip from cebu city to that place?2.how much is the pier of the gt express per person?3.is there any cottages to sleep if for example we can't be home on that day?How much per night...tnx...

Anonymous said...

nice site!


www.cebuinfo.blogspot.com

irish said...

can we xlink? buzz me up

Marco said...

Going back to Cebu this August.

misterp said...

I know this is not the right place to post this comment but do you know any place for fishing here in Cebu? preferably not a fishing village

Anonymous said...

Hey!Do you have a contact number of gt express? Can you text it to me (09222093691). I hope to hear from you the soonest time possible. Thanks! :)

Bisdak said...

im afraid i dont have ur no. . btw, GT Express is a universal term for V-hire as per LTO, they are everywhere, i suggest u personaly talk to one of them if ur plannin to rent the whole van..

Bisdak said...

*their